"TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" - for the new approach to a better website CLICK HERE

Saturday 17 January 2015

of Cats and Dogs

It's raining cats & dogs in Leyland at the moment, and Noah's Ark just sailed by my window!
I have just created this category - once my wife and friends get to know it could get busy.


Question:
Did you know that cats only condescend to live with humans because no-one has yet invented a tin of food that can be opened by a paw?

Statement:
Dogs have owners - Cats have staff.



1 comment:

  1. I am told that a cat can run at at a speed of 31mph over a short distance.
    Mine can't he's got too old and fat.

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate any comments whatsoever -
but please know now that whilst this blog was created so folks can 'let off a bit of steam'
that I shall delete anything I consider may be offensive to other visitors.