"TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" - for the new approach to a better website CLICK HERE

Thursday 15 January 2015

Charlie Hebdo - and Islamic fundamentalist terrorists

Whatever one may think about the recent attacks in France there is one
fundamental truth in what the late Tony Benn once said:


"A faith is something you die for - a doctrine is something you kill for. There is all the difference in the world."

I believe wholeheartedly in free speech, and to quote
what the great French philosopher Voltaire once said:

"I do not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

I say well done to the French security forces - this old Lancashire Lad is proud to say




No comments:

Post a Comment

I do appreciate any comments whatsoever -
but please know now that whilst this blog was created so folks can 'let off a bit of steam'
that I shall delete anything I consider may be offensive to other visitors.